Monday, November 7, 2011

My Exciting News!!

I was featured today on one of my favorite blogs, Remodelaholic!



This is beyond exciting! I got the email this morning that they were going to feature my kitchen later today (it's already up!) and they're also going to feature my playroom later in the month! Holy Cannoli folks, this is just about the most exciting thing to happen around here ever. Hop over and pretend like you don't know me and leave lots of comments expressing your amazement and admiration will ya? Heaven knows I don't want to be the one post that crickets chirp over in the comments section. Hey... it could happen.


But let's focus, I got featured!! I'm such a nerd.


I'll be on later tonight to upload my latest project, which was (don't make fun of me) making my Maddy's room all Christmasy. Okay. You can make fun of me. It's ok. Because you know why? Because I don't even mind today because I'M BEING FEATURED on REMODELAHOLIC.


Woohoo!

7 comments:

Amy said...

Just wanted to drop a note to say that your kitchen makeover is great!!! Love the red chairs!!

Missy said...

Congrats Jenn! That's exciting! You deserve it.

luvnmy10 said...

Yay Jennifer!

Carrie said...

Woohoo! You deserve it :o)

the emily said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! It looks so good.

Katamaran said...

woohoo! big news! How exciting too! Congrats my dear! You certainly deserve all the recognition as a brilliant remodeler and designer extraordinare! Can't wait to see Mady's room!

Lauren said...

Just came over from the site. Love your humor (and it was much needed tonight after a failed attempt to be domestic).

Glad to know I'm not the only one whose Pinterest projects don't always live up to the inspiration.