Thursday, November 3, 2011

Seen at Wal-Mart

I was at Wal-Mart late the other night, and as everyone knows, this is when the really interesting folks come out (ha, I hope I wasn't one of them!). I saw:

1. a guy wearing budweiser pajama pants. (let's take a moment to let that fashion statement sink in fully)...... He was driving one of those motorized shopping carts. I kinda wondered if he was drinking and driving if he had the bravery to wear those pants out in public.

2. Two ladies with huge coupon pouches and filled to the top carts who paid only $1.16 out of pocket (and that's only after one of them went and got two more bottles of shampoo so that Walmart wouldn't owe them seven dollars). Um, I was both amazed and felt a little sick to my stomach that I was buying my cart full of groceries without any coupons. Ex-couponer guilt....it hurts.

3. I kept seeing the same guy over and over in different parts of the store. It got to the point where I was kinda wondering if he was following me, so I did some serpentine moves and lost him. Or the serpentine moves scared him and he thought I was following him and he left. I like my version better.
4. A little girl that was probably 3 years old beating on a vending machine. Um...it was like 10 at night--Why was there a three year old at walmart at that time of night? And...where were her parents? And more importantly, what did that vending machine do to tick off a 3 year old? ha
I guess it could have been worse, she could have been stuck inside like this kid

Wal-mart watching. it should be a national past-time.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

I know the Walmart in Salt Lake City always freaked me out a bit.

Tooele Brezoff said...

aww yes I do love Walmart! It fills me with joy each time I go! and makes me extremely grateful I remembered to put my bra on!

Carrie said...

My Walmart is pretty boring! You guys get all the excitement!!